Monday 11 May 2015

This weeks beauty buys

On Friday I took a trip into Edinburgh city centre(princes st) and my first stop as always was boots, I just used up my garnier micellar cleansing water(majorly dried my skin out) so I was on the hunt for a new cleanser and also an eye make-up remover. I stumbled across boots own range, Botanics, everything was half price so I thought why not give it a bash. I picked up the all bright 3 in 1 micellar cleansing solution(£2.24), soothing eye make-up remover (£1.99)and the radiance concentrate serum(£3.49), so far I am loving all three. I also picked up a back up of my go-to pressed powder(£3.99) rimmel stay matte in 003 peach glow, bourjois healthy mix foundation in shade 52 vanilla(£9.99)and a seventeen fluffy blending brush (£1.99).
Thanks for reading guys!
Love Rebecca Sophia.

No comments:

Post a Comment