Monday 11 May 2015

Redemption palette in romantic smoked-Reveiw


I am already very fond of make-up revolution London. I have a growing collection of the palettes and a few other products too. 
  

I picked up the romantic smoked redemption palette on Friday and I am in love! Actual love. With six shimmer shades and six matte I feel like this has everything I need. The shadows are all so pigmented and apply very even. I've always shyed away from shimmer but I feel with this palette I achieved the perfect balance and am no longer scared to experiment with them. 
I rate this palette a 7/10
Thanks for reading!
Love Rebecca Sophia.



1 comment:

  1. Life is full of many challenges. Challenges that will make you or break you depending on how you handle it. Visit my site for more updates. God Bless to your site.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete